Monday, January 10, 2011

Summer Dreaming

It is literally freezing outside today... freezing rain, frozen ground, I think even the wind is frozen. For those of you that live in places where it snows, and don't feel bad for me that it was 30 degrees today, I would just like to point out that we purposely don't live where it's generally cold :)

A blast from the past - Summer 2010. I love looking at these photos on days like this. It makes me warm just thinking about the beach and what is to come! And after my last post and renewed commitment to celebrate - I'm putting it in writing... DB and I want to take Samuel to the beach this summer. We want to take him so badly, and it just might happen :)



The Goal


From the lounge chair above to the pool below!


A Day At The Beach (Josh, you Rock! I love these photos!)

Kristin & George and BB & Olivia - everyone loved the waves!

George :)





Nice sandcastle - high five!





Olivia :)


Beach sumo anybody?






No comments: