- We haven't had any doctors appointments since my last post...
- We don't have any major appointments coming...
- I considered posting about our daily schedule, but then I realized that although it's a bit crazy, it's not really interesting to anyone but me :)
- George and Olivia are still loving school and are more fun (and get funnier) every day, but not sure that's an entire post?
- Samuel is still impressing everyone with his gains in mobility and more recent gains in speech... he's imitating everything! Again, not sure this is an entire post?
We even went to our very first birthday party yesterday, and I didn't take a single photo! This was a monumental event in my mind... and DB enjoyed a few chuckles at my expense... I was so excited. We've been so isolated from other kids due to health concerns for Samuel, that our kiddos have never had any friends their own age. One of G and O's classmates had a birthday party, and all five Byrne's went, and loved it! I will admit, I did have to ask a lot of questions of a good friend of mine... what to wear? Was Samuel invited? What would happen at the party? What about presents? Go ahead, you can laugh at my expense too :) The party was exactly as I pictured... kids playing, fun food, a bounce house, and even a princess pinata. Needless to say, I think my three will have a few more expectations come their 3rd birthday :) Ha ha! The kids had a blast... and all three (BB went with Samuel) ventured into their very first bounce house. The squeals of laughter were awesome!
In an effort to get the ball rolling, today I took photos with my phone... as you can see from the poor quality. But at least it's a start! We went walking with Omi downtown - who knew a few blocks could be so much fun!
The crew :)
In case any passersby were wondering, my children wore ALL of their "I've Been Vaccinated" stickers. Ha ha!
BB - "George, can you give the flamingo a pat?"
George - "Mommy, check it out... this is way better than a pat!"
Olivia - "Best idea ever, George!"
Omi and Samuel taking a stroll :)
After the walk... I just love that nose crinkle :)